Thursday, January 10, 2013

Away!

It's that time of year again.  Tomorrow I head down to the beach house for nine days, so will be without much in the way of internet.    It's always a frightening thought, because in my day to day life, I'm increasingly reliant on my online friends.

But I think getting offline for a week or so will be good.  Refreshing.  But it will mean I won't be posting on the blog until I get back.

I hit the 50K mark on Ozzy last night, which is where I wanted to be before I went away.  I was going to leave the book at home, but I'm kind of on a roll with it at the moment, so I'm going to take it with me.  I may or may not write, but at least if I have it, I can.

I hope you all have a wonderful week, and I'll catch up with you when I get back.  Hopefully I'll even have a tan....

6 comments:

  1. I wish I was heading to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! And feel free to invite me to come along next time! :D

    Also, congrats on the book! Always exciting.

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a bit crowded this year because my sister's here from the States. But maybe next year, huh?

      Delete
  3. Have a great, relaxing vacation.

    ReplyDelete