Friday, October 9, 2026

Celebrate the Small Things 9-10-26

 

 It's the end of the week so it's time to celebrate the small things!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And I have four days off after the weekend!  That's six days with no work.  Well, apart from teaching at the gym.

So, yeah!  I'm celebrating.

The plan is to get all the things I have to do done over the weekend so the four days next week are free for me to write.  I have very little idea what the story is I'm going to write, but I'm sure it will become clearer once I start.  I really never know what a book is going to be when I start, but for some reason, this time that feels a little scarier than it usually is.  Maybe because it's been a while since I started something new.

I don't think four days is long enough to write the whole book, of course, but I'm hoping it will kickstart the project and get me far enough in that I'll have momentum to keep going.  It's not that long until the end of the year and I have close to a month off over the summer where I can work on it too.  

What are you celebrating this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment