Thursday, April 11, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 12-4-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I have a few things planned this week, mainly catching up with friends which I'm looking forward to.  

I got some feedback on my query package from a professional, and they think it's great, so I guess I have to get back to querying.  I haven't had any more rejections this week, but neither have I had any requests.  No news is good news, they say...

And that's about it for celebrating this week.  What's been going on for you?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the querying. It's so tough to stay positive during it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Querying, that's a task. Good luck. Yes, small celebrations and simplicity are some special things in life. I'm enjoying my Saturday reading blogs for a change.

    ReplyDelete