Friday, July 7, 2023

Celebrate the small Things 7-7-23

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I have a few things I have to do this weekend, so I'm not going to be able to spend as much time on Guide Us as I did last week, but I have put a big chunk of Sunday afternoon aside to work on it.  I think I have two or three new scenes I need to add (and figure out where to add them) and a few more little things to smooth things out.  Next weekend is a long one because of the Matariki public holiday on Friday, so I'm hoping to get the first draft of my revisions done then.

It has been a busy week at work and next week is where the insanity really begins.  Especially since I'm away on holiday the following week.  Much needed though!  Especially since the Film Festival starts the week I get back.  I've booked my tickets (only 16 films - I was super restrained) and am expecting a busy, busy couple of weeks post-holiday.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. Only sixteen films! The film festival always sounds fun. I hope you share anything good.

    ReplyDelete