Sunday, March 26, 2023

Weekly Goals 27-3-22

 I didn't get any real writing stuff done over the weekend, unfortunately.  I did some blog stuff for the group blog I write for and that took up more time than I thought it would, unfortunately, so I didn't get time to do anything else.  But on the plus side, I did get some reading done.

This week I'm going to try and get though a final read-through of my MS before I start querying.  I just want to make sure everything works and there are no annoying little typos or grammar errors.  So that's my goal for this week (and possibly next week too since I am incredibly slow at this stuff).

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. My blog can be time-consuming too. Good luck reading through your MS. I'm still working on revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be able to find all those typos the second you send out the MS.

    ReplyDelete