Sunday, February 12, 2023

Weekly Goals 13-2-23

 I don't actually have a whole lot of goals this week.  I think I may have burned myself out a bit last week with getting so much out the door and into the world.

So this week I'm giving myself a bit of a break and will focus on reading books instead of writing them.

Then next week I can get back to writing.

And of course, there's also the threat of a cyclone over the next couple of days, which puts a bit of a wrinkle on things.  Fingers crossed it doesn't hit Wellington as hard as it's hit further North.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I hope the cyclone doesn't hit your area. Taking a break to read can help you get recharged. I have a lot to do this week so am scaling back my writing goals too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now a cyclone? Eesh. I hope this weeks ends better than it's started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the cyclone stays far away from you! I have a book launch this week so I have that to focus on and I'd like to get at least one more chapter closer to finishing on my current WIP.

    ReplyDelete