Thursday, May 19, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 20-5-22

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It has been a weird week.  Most of my team at work is in Cannes so it has largely been me manning the fort. 

I've been tired this week.  I rather foolishly decided to change the pillow I use and the new one is much higher than the old, worn out flat one I've been sleeping on.  So I have been struggling to sleep and keep waking up with a sore neck.  And I'm too damn stubborn to give up on the new pillow...

I'm going up the coast this weekend to see my friend which will be nice.  I'm hoping the weather will be okay so we can have a walk on the beach.  It's been pretty dramatic lately - this morning I got up to thunder and lightning and got drenched just walking to the end of the driveway to pick up the newspaper!

I want to get some writing done this weekend too, but am not sure I'm going to get the time.  I shall see if I can outsource the housework to the kids again...  Not sure that they'll go for it after they did it last week because it was my birthday.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you don't write, then it was a "recharge" weekend. Hope the weather holds!

    ReplyDelete