Sunday, December 5, 2021

Weekly Goals 6-12-21

Because I was expecting to be off work this week following the surgery, I don't have a lot of plans for this week.  I'm sure there will be work to do, but I was pretty organized about getting stuff done ahead of time.  I guess that means I might have a quiet week at work...

I got all my water blasting done over the weekend, so the goal for this week is to get the deck stained.  It's absolutely hosing down with rain right now and there's a heavy rain warning for most of the day, so I suspect it will be a few days before everything has dried out enough to do it.  Fingers crossed it's fine (ish) over the weekend so I can get it done.  The good thing about the rain is that it will wash off the house and everything else that got splattered with water blasting scum.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you'll get the staining done before the surgery. You just need the weather to cooperate for a few days!

    ReplyDelete