Friday, July 23, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 23-7-21





It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?


It's the weekend and that's always worth celebrating.


And this weekend I have very little planned at all, which is lovely. I do need to take my older son to do some barista training, but other than that, I'm pretty free.

I was hoping to get started with my new creative project, but it occurred to me, I don't actually have anywhere I can work.  The type of painting I want to do is messy and I can't do it inside the house.  Which means I need to make some space in the garage for a table of some sort.  And our garage is pretty full of bikes and other stuff.  Writing is actually a very compact creative pursuit, when you think about it.  Most others require a lot of space and equipment.  I'm maybe starting to re-think this whole thing.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. It's good that you have a mostly free weekend. Maybe you'll be able to figure out something with the painting stuff.

    ReplyDelete