Thursday, October 1, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 2-10-20

 


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I have made some progress on Standing Too Close.  I've changed a couple of things that I hope will make the ending more satisfying, and I just need to add a couple of scenes toward the middle and I think I'm done.  Fingers crossed I'll get some writing time over the weekend this week.

A week later than I hoped, but done all the same.  Might be time to send out a few tentative queries to see if that part of the package is working...

And progress on Juliet & Juliet (thanks for making me think of it as this, Jeanne!) is going well.  I think I have most of the plot straight in my head, now, so it's probably time to write it down before I forget how things move from A - B.  This one - two pager is about all the outlining I do before I start writing, so it needs to make sense.

Daylight saving started last weekend, so this week I started riding my bike to and from work.  It's been pretty windy, so I only managed two days this week, but fingers crossed I'll be able to do a little more next week.  Even if it's only one way.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. You're getting there! Keep plugging away at it. I know it will be totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear about the revision progress.

    ReplyDelete