Thursday, August 6, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 7-8-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

My quiz team won the quiz this week.  It's the first time in a few weeks, and we've had a couple of truly dire performances recently, so it felt good to be back in front.  

It's the weekend!  This week has been long and quite boring so I'm grateful it's the weekend and I can do something different for a couple of days.  Even if that different stuff is going to be mainly housework and cooking...

I finished the critique I was doing for a friend and should be editing SHOOK.  But instead I'm still toying with my new, fun idea with the incredibly damaged main character.  The details of the story are slowly coming to me and the characters have told me their names now, so I'm almost at the point where I feel like I need to start writing. Just the first chapter or two...

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment: