Sunday, July 26, 2020

Weekly Goals 27-7-20

Isn't it typical?  I'm working away, getting a bunch of different writing projects finished, and I get an idea for a new book.

I promised myself I wouldn't write a new book until I've finished all these partially done ones.  But this idea is brewing up there.  The characters don't have names yet, but that'll come.  A lot of their backstory is revealing itself to me each day.  And I already have a few scenes brewing in my head.  This one has even come with a title!  In fact, the title kind of inspired the story.

I dashed off a few notes yesterday so I won't forget what I've been thinking about, but I know from experience that won't be enough.  Once a story starts haunting me, I need to write it.  So it looks like I may be writing a new book soon, despite my plans not to do that...

I just need to wait until these characters tell me their names.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sounds like so much fun. I love that feeling when an idea gets its hooks into you. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete