Thursday, February 20, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 21-2-20



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I'm going away for the weekend!  My bestie is singing in an opera and my partner and I are going to go and see her perform.  I haven't seen her in over a year, so I'm very excited to catch up, not to mention seeing her sing.  It's the first time she's done opera, but I have no doubt she will be incredible.

Unfortunately going away means I'll get little to no writing time this weekend, so once again, the book-without-an-ending will not get finished.  I've done some work on it this week, but not nearly as much as I would have liked.  Maybe I'll take another day off soon to spend a day writing....

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, an opera. Enjoy your weekend. Maybe an ending will come to you during the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great week! Things that had to happen actually happened. It was very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete