Monday, March 25, 2019

Weekly Goals 25-3-19

How remiss of me...  I forgot to do my goals post yesterday!

But anyway, better late than never, right?

This week my goals are around blogging because I realized that Monday is the first of April and on my group blog, Operation Awesome, we're doing the A- Z challenge.  I've written about half my A- Z posts, but still have half to do.  And stupidly, I wrote the ones at the end of the alphabet first.  So I need to get my A into G.

I have a completely insane week ahead of me at work too, so am not going to push myself too hard to write at home since I have two big government documents to finish, a speech and briefing notes for a government minister to write, an introduction to another document and various sets of guidelines,

So yeah...  It's a busy one.  No wonder I forgot to write my goals.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed. I've always been impressed with those who do the A-Z challenge, or any other challenge, for that matter. But it seems doubly impressive to me that you are getting all the A-Z done ahead of time. Good luck with your govt. docs, speech, & briefing notes, intro and guidelines! You certainly have a lot on your plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you do sound busy. And don't worry, you made your post in time. It's still Monday here :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting your A to Z posts done. I have mine all ready to go. Now, I'm just hoping I have the energy to visit people regularly.

    ReplyDelete