Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weekly Goals 22-1-18

I've almost caught up on everything I needed to do after being away on holiday, so this week is going to be about deciding what to work on first this year.

I have several things I want to do, so I need to figure out which is the best one to work on first.

And of course, I still have a few little things to tie up from while I was away.  So they need to be done first.  I don't want to dive into something new while there are still dangling threads and loose ends of other things hanging over me.  That's just a recipe for distraction.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing specific in mind for this week, just still working. I know exactly what you mean by the dangling threads. Like a cat, I can't help but bat at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I haven't really made any plans for the week.

    ReplyDelete