Sunday, December 10, 2017

Weekly Goals 11-12-17

With the year winding down, I'm not actually setting myself any writing goals this week.  STUMPED releases on Friday, and I am planning to use whatever scraps of spare time I can find to work on doing publicity for that.  I really want this book to sell well because I love it so much.

I'm not sure exactly how much I'll be able to achieve because this week is stupidly busy already, with both kids having end-of-year events as well as the usual work pressure.  I have an enourmous amount of work to get through this week and less time than usual because of all these school comittments that will mean I have to leave early.

Arrgggh!  And I haven't done Christmas shopping yet....

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. You've got two weeks left! Better hurry! I can't wait for the release. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything specific planned as far as writing goes. Just working on finding work. It's nice to take a break from the writing grind, especially if the year has been difficult, like yours has. It allows you the benefit of a fresh start, new perspective, hopefully all the good stuff that will lead to good stuff. This week must be so exciting for you, with the book release!

    ReplyDelete