Thursday, January 26, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 27-1-17


This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

Mainly that it's over.

It was a short week, with a public holiday on Monday, but still too long.  I'm looking forward to the weekend even though it looks like it's going to be a busy one.

On Wednesday I got to see PJ Harvey in concert which was great.  She's got a wonderful voice and her band are fantastic.  I missed out on tickets when they went on sale, but a friend's wife wasn't feeling good so I went in her place.  I'm sorry she wasn't feeling good, but glad I got to go to the show.  Feeling a little spoiled on the live music front after PJ and Nick Cave in two weeks!

The kids are home which is nice.  I'm looking forward to spending some time with them over the weekend because I feel like I've barely seen them since they got back.

What are you celebrating this week?

9 comments:

  1. Too bad you don't get another long weekend. Hope you enjoy it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two big acts in two weeks! My house is celebrating getting heat back after having been without it three days. But space heaters mostly compensated for the lack of a working furnace, so it wasn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two concerts in a couple of weeks? Nice. Enjoy the visit with your kids and have a great weekend. Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, I hope you get to spend lots of time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know some weeks feel like they drag on forever. enjoy the weekend and the kids.

    Marilyn @onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not envious of PJ Harvey, but I'd like to see Nick Cave one day. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PJ Harvey and Nick Cave—two artists I would love to see in concert one day. How amazing!

    Enjoy your weekend—and spending time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear your job is draining you, but at least you got some great entertainment in the last weeks. Have a wonderful weekend with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This week and weekend have and will be busy for me too! I hope you get a chance to relax at some point this weekend.

    ReplyDelete