Thursday, December 8, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things 9-12-16



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  And I don't have anything much planned for the weekend, which is always nice because it means I can get the housework done and relax a little.

I'm about 1.5 chapters away from finishing my revisions on SHOOK so I hope to get that finished and off to my agent by the end of next week at the very latest.

Then I can get back to drafting my NaNo book.  But I will probably take a break before I do that.  With Christmas coming and going to the beach, I think it will be mid-January before I get back to it.

Only 10 more work days left before the Christmas break….

What are you celebrating this week?


4 comments:

  1. Going to the beach at Christmas! That sounds better than snow! Good luck with all your editing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the edition and at the beach!


    mparel@ www.onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on being so close to finishing Shook... Your agent is going to love it:) I had no time for Nano this year so was a bit bummed... Maybe next year. Can't wait for the holidays as I'm taking a few weeks off from work. It will be heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to take time off over the holidays and not write? I'll believe that when I see it. Congrats on being almost done with revisions on Shook. It's a great book with a dynamite hook! I can't imagine your agent needing more than tiny tweaks if anything it all. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete