Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekly Goals 13-6-16

Not many goals this week.  I leave for a conference tomorrow, and don't get back until Friday, so there will be little time to do any work this week.  So I'm aiming to finish the revision on my book this evening and get it sent out to my CPs.  I'm very close to being done, so I think it's possible…  It has to be.  No sleep until it's done!

Once that's off my plate, I'll relax and enjoy a week away at the yearly exhibitor's conference, two days of watching films and presentations about upcoming films and meeting with cinema owners and distributors.  I'm looking forward to it!

Back Friday….


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get some sleep tonight! Good luck at your conference. It sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the conference. Hope to hear all about it when you return.

    ReplyDelete