Thursday, January 28, 2016

Celebrate the small things 28-1-2016



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It has been a busy week despite being shortened by Wellington's Anniversary Day. 

My blog was Blitzed on Tuesday which was awesome! Thank you to everyone who stopped by!  I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get around all your blogs to comment in return.  But I did it, so I'm feeling quite accomplished!

We had two films at Sundance, both having their world premieres and the reviews have been fantastic for both.  One of them already sold in a really good deal too, so everyone is very happy at work.

I managed to fix the things my CP pointed out weren't working in my WIP, so now I can move on.  I'm still aiming to have this revision done by the beginning of March, so hopefully there aren't any more huge issues that need fixing (although I know there are).

Kids go back to school next week, so everything will settle back into a routine.  Hopefully...

What are you celebrating this week?

13 comments:

  1. Being blitzed is awesome. Good luck with the revision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic news! Good luck with the revision and have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've had a great week! Congratulations on the Sundance films and best of luck with the revision.
    Nice to meet you through this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good week. I hope the kids enjoyed their break. Happy revising.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a week! Congrats on the films and have fun with those revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Sundance premieres and the great deal! I'm sure it makes you proud to see NZ's films on world screens! Good luck with the revisions and getting back into a normal routine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. (FYI - for some reason the Soul Cutter countdown picture isn't showing and a window pops up wanted "authorization" name and password for the createyourcountdown.com site. I don't know what's up with that, but it may be time to retire it from your sidebar - though thanks loads for having it up all these years!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with finishing the revisions and getting the kids back to school. And congrats on getting the films out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic news about Sundance - no wonder you are celebrating! Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful things here. Happy belated Blitz Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your film success! How exciting! Good luck with your WIP revisions and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the films!
    And happy Wellington's Day too. Good luck with the revisions!

    ReplyDelete