Sunday, November 8, 2015

Weekly Goals 9-11-15

Short and sweet this week: it's all about the revision.

I plan to get through at least another 10 chapters of revising this week - maybe more.  The changes I'm making are very small this time through, just the odd line here and there.  I've done the bigger stuff already, including writing the new ending, so I'm hoping this is just a finessing draft and one where I don't add too many new words.  This book is already too long!

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. 10 chapters is an excellent goal. When I'm revising, I think I only ever aim for three or four. Maybe five on a good week.

    Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck in getting it done this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I hope it stays minor. Sometimes my revisions have a habit of getting away with themselves :)

    ReplyDelete