Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekly Goals 19-10-15

After failing to do much of anything last week (except work), this week is all about revising.  I got a good afternoon's work in yesterday, and am confident I can finish my revision on STUMPED by the end of the week.  Then I can start on the other book next week, or possibly even over the long weekend.

I still have a lot to do at work, but at least there isn't any traveling in the near future and that makes things easier.

I will find time to go for my walking circuit at lunchtime at least 4 times this week. Or at least, I'll try to do that.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to finish the current draft of my current WIP. Feels like I'll be writing this thing forever.

    Best of luck with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always frustrating when the day job gets in the way of writing. Good luck with the revising and the walking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relieve your highlight that Geniux is causing you problems, because prominence is hard upon anyone to declare you will. You dependence to get your hands on the things off your mind that you can't control, and just concentrate upon what you can control. Do an to-do you enjoy for that excuse that you can relax your mind and forget very roughly what is stressing you. Have some fun and be http://guidemesupplements.com/is-geniux-a-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete