Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekly Goals 10-8-15

I'm late writing this goals post this week because I've already dropped the ball on my weekly goals…D'oh!

I had great intentions of getting right back into the swing of it and knuckling down to finish my draft as soon as the Film Festival was over.  But then a winter storm blew in and after freezing my ass off all day, I just couldn't face sitting in my icy writing room to write last night.  So I slacked off and watched TV in the room with the heater instead….

But I will get back to it, I promise.  I've given myself until the end of the month to finish this draft.  I'm not far from the end, but it always takes me longer than I anticipate to reach it.  But I think 20 days should be plenty to finish.

I just hope the weather warms up a little in the next couple of days.  I can deal with it being chilly, but 3 and 4 degrees is just too cold to be sitting out here.  I wish houses here had central heating.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. A winter storm? Oh, right. You live on the other side of the planet :P. I certainly don't miss snow. Stay warm and good luck!

    ReplyDelete