Friday, June 21, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?





1. I finished STUMPED.

2. I started a new WIP (at least in my head - the actual writing starts tonight).
3. We managed to survive the storms without damage or losing power like our neighbors did.
4. My son turned 6!

I think that's enough celebrating for one week.  What do you have to celebrate this week?



10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son! Congrats on writerly progress and still having your house and things attached to the ground! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all counts :) There are a bunch of contests this summer, if you enter any let me know and I'll cheer you on! New GFC follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the six-year-old. He's not such a small thing anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all things... how cool to get your book done. I'm always envious of how quick you write:) Did you bake a birthday cake for you son?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cake's in the oven now. He's having his party in the morning. At my work...

      Delete
  6. Hope the birthday celebrations are a success! Congrats on all your other weekly celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, that's certainly a lot to celebrate! Starting and finishing WIP's are both awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your son and congrats on finishing an MS and starting a new idea!

    ReplyDelete